12.22.2006

Life's 1st Dean's List

Woke up early to check my grades and.....
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I got 4 As!!! Production, MIS, Finance too!
Hehe, I know to the many geeks/scholars/muggers out there, 3.6 is not great, but this is my first semester with GPA above 3.5, and good enough for Dean's List, YAY!!! This also means 4 BIG presents from mr. goh.

random edit:
- So surprisingly, my finals were all better than I thought...LOL
- Next semester, aiming for another dean's list to bump my cumulative gpa to >3!! GoGo!
- Just watched a great GATech basketball game. I should come here to study grad school...I'm such a Yellow Jackets fan. :]
- Jan 9 for GMAT! 720!
- Finally listed with an Archi minor...
- Final Spring07 schedule
- Am in Atlanta now, in case you still didn't catch it...
- Getting a haircut tomorrow...plus dim sum to celebrate my once in a lifetime honor. :P
- Laterz.

No comments:

Post a Comment