11.16.2006

It's HELL week.

This is by far the MOST STRESSFUL and BUSIEST week in my life!

1) Finance midterm (FRI) - 2 toughest topics!
2) Marketing presentation (FRI)
3) MIS presentation (FRI) - hell to prepare even 1 presentation...
4) Marketing case competition (SAT) - this is not for "pray pray" (translates: play play) ok!? and we have hell lot of shit to do. and the judges panel is freaking me out! both marketing and oral comm professors? NOOOOOOOOOO

BAH-GA-GAGAGAGA-GA-GAGAGAGAH

Other less hectic stuff:
* My Spring 2007 schedule! --> brought to you by scheduleman!

** My sister and I started on this continue-the-story game. so one of us write a paragraph of text and the other continues from there to create a story, back and forth, blah blah blah.....IN CHINESE. This is our progress so far:

Edit: For the completed short story, see next post by me.


Now it's my sister's turn to cook up the story. (Notice there's both simplified and traditional chinese...)

No comments:

Post a Comment