11.02.2006

KnitBitz like shitz.

*Sigh* I feel like I made a fool out of myself today. It was my sales talk and I wanted to sell knitting products. But I was so bad and appeared very very underprepared. There's some truth to it though...I only came up with the speech at around 5 this morning. I rehearsed after that, just like how I was in my bad news presentation before midsem break. I felt confident, until the very last minute...it's as if I made a wrong step forward and fell right through a pit, a very deep pit, an almost bottomless pit. I just wanted to do better than before!! But I didn't and I failed terribly. Sad..

I need to get my mind off this. Quite a depressing life leh...

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:28 AM

    heh, you don't post too often so i seldom check. ba asked me for my blogger. apparently unaware that i am not of the-blogger-age.
    guess i can still post my grievances here.
    i am stupid. i am a retard. mistakenly thought that mediocrity is the way to make people around me comfortable. and then wonder every min of the day why the hell am i so bored. damn the empathy. acceptance of suffering is in, preceding over empathy. if it's not worth my while hanging out with boring people, that is just the way it is.
    today's lesson is 君子之交淡如水 and 愚者不学无术.

    ReplyDelete