8.17.2006

Jokes of the Day

Wow! It's been a long long time since I blogged. There has been a lot of inertia to do it leh :p

So life in Austria (yes, I'm there now) seems very carefree. Especially in Kitzbuhel, the city where I'm at now coz of my sister's CLW training, there were a lot of people (usually elders) just sitting peacefully in a row of benches along the street. And they seem to sit for a long time! A lot of dogs here on the street too, very doggie friendly place. Even the large ones are allowed into shops (some are very small shops!). Kitzbuhel has very beautiful scenic view. The town is surrounded by green mountains! And....well, I shall stop here. Just wait for the pictures next post. :p

Since this post is titled "Jokes of the Day", there must be jokes to tell! Yes, I've been watching BBC II all morning and there was this programme (call Level Up) where they asked the audience to send in jokes.

The first one:
What do you call a blind dinosaur?

Ans: Dyathinkisaurus.


Next:
What do you give a dog for fever?

Ans: Mustard.


I quite like this one:
What do you call a girl with a frog on her head?

Ans: Lily.


This is my favorite:
Why is Cinderella so bad at football?

Ans: Because her coach is a pumpkin.



Bye for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment